Fish Creek Flood Recovery Public Information Session
Home / The Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Fish Creek Provincial Park – Flood Recovery Public Information Session
Fish Creek Environmental Learning Centre 13931 Woodpath Road S.W.
Tuesday, July 15 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Drop in
Learn about flooding in the park
- What happened during the 2013 flood and previous flooding;
- Impacts on current and future ecology, watershed management, and recreation;
- What has happened with initial cleanup and repair in the Park;
- Planning and progress for major flood recovery infrastructure projects;
- Mitigation and planning to prepare for future flooding events.
How You Can Get Involved
- Provide feedback about your post-flood experiences
- Learn ways to support the park and how you can volunteer