Bring your Group to Fish Creek for a Stewardship Experience!
The Friends of Fish Creek would like to invite your group down to Fish Creek for a customized stewardship experience led by Friends of Fish Creek staff, including ecology education, stewardship instruction, supervision, safety briefing, tools and personal protective equipment for up to 20 adults. We kindly request a contribution to the Friends of Fish Creek in exchange for providing custom, facilitated stewardship opportunities. Proceeds are reinvested into education and stewardship in Fish Creek Provincial Park. Groups taking part in facilitated stewardship outings must carry insurance covering group participants. See Terms & Conditions.
FACILITATED STEWARDSHIP OUTINGS
Half Day (3hrs): Choose one of the stewardship experiences listed below – $500 includes snacks
Full Day (7hours, including lunch): Choose any two stewardship experiences – $1,200 includes lunch & snacks
- Invasive Species Stewardship: Engage your group in the battle against invasive species
- Poplar Forest Tree Wrapping: Help protect poplars from beaver activity
- ReWilding & Riparian Restoration: Replant degraded streambanks and riparian areas
- Park Clean-Ups: Mobilize your staff team to keep Fish Creek beautiful
- Mini Experience: Small group (<10) can join an existing stewardship outing – free!
SELF-DIRECTED STEWARDSHIP OUTINGS
Self-directed park clean-up experiences are available at no charge (donations welcome to help cover costs), whereby tools, personal protective equipment, guidance and safety information are provided in advance, but outing is led by group leader (no FoFC staff present). Equipment must be picked up in advance and returned shortly after the group’s outing.
To request a Stewardship Experience for your Group, please complete the form below. By clicking “submit”, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.